BRC contingency plans

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Significant rainfall is forecast for Brisbane this week. Following a meeting between Racing Queensland and the Brisbane Racing Club this afternoon, it has been determined:

• All Acceptances for Saturday’s Doomben 10,000 meeting will be pushed back to 11AM WEDNESDAY. This includes the Doomben 10,000, which initially had a deadline of tomorrow.

• A decision on where the meeting will be held – be it Doomben or a switch to Eagle Farm – will be made at 8.30AM WEDNESDAY.

• All existing ticket holders, including hospitality, will be accommodated if the meeting is transferred to Eagle Farm.